Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Boring life but it's not so bad :D

YEAH I'M MORE CRAZY!!!!!

I'm sorry for that disturbing word :3 But i think i'm gonna go insane!!! 
I...
Want to be friends with beep and beep2 again :'( i'm starting to miss em' and the guilt is totally overwhelming!

Want SM*SH ALBUM!! ALL THREE OF EM'

This SM*SH! NOT I HEART U PLAGIATOR ONE!
Want to see a concert!!! (BIG BANG BIG BANG!!!) I wanna see their concert 'cause i wanna see the awesomeness of G Dragon!

Want a Magnum ice cream -__-" (i'm broke T.T)

And i'm gonna go crazy and post loads of SM*SH and Dalmatian photos!

This is Naru! My all time favorite!!

3rd Album! I want it!!!! :D

True Love!! They're gonna give me their true love!!!! XD

In love with this MV the first time i see it! But then their's do it do it so.....

I don't know which one is Naru! HELP!!!! T.T

NARU!!!

It's time for Dalmatian!!!

Awesome guys! Am i right!?

Jisu my fav!!!

This is their leader....Inati :3 Hot body >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment