Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Le Holidays

Yes this is a post for my teacher so....Because I'm targeting people not from my country to see this, and so people could understand, I'll use 2 languages on this post! Okay, let's start!

So, on my holidays. I went to Bandung. I was there for like....10 days, i guess. And I was left there with my sister for 8 days. I usually just lock myself in the bedroom and play PS2 all day


Then before the new years, my family came back to Bandung, with my cousins also. And we started to prepare for the new year barbecue. We bought some wurst and other meat stuff


And I also bought some marshmallows!

After that we went to the game store, I want to buy some new games. I bought God of War, Tekken, Rayman, Pacman, Toy Story 3, and Kingdom Hearts 2(my old one is broken)


And at the new years we HAD a feast! Even before it's new year! XD


After the new years I went home back to my fortress! And I continued my life like a hikikomori until school started =="



Okay, now for the Indonesian translation

Bandung. Barbecue. Balik ke rumah. Diem

Okay! That's it ^^

Sayonara~~~~ And thanks for viewing my blog :D

U happy computer teacher?



1 comment: