Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Post!

Okay, so I wanna talk about another of my favorite walkthrougher!


Here's a hint!
  • Stephano
  • Mr. Chair
  • Brofist
  • Piggeh
  • Barrels!!!



    And you know who that is!!!!!!


PewDiePie!!!!!!!

Aw man! Him and Pyschadelicsnake are on my 1st list I tell you! He's from Sweden, and his real name is Felix Kjellberg! He's got a girlfriend...and she likes to play games too! His best friend in horror gaming(as in Amnesia) is Stephano, Piggeh, and Mr. Chair! And he hates Statues and Barrels....OHH and TELEPORTING NAKED GUYS!!!!!!! Awwwwyyeeaaaahhhhh~ There's a much more info on him rather than psychadelicsnake, cause snake doesn't want to be really famous :/

I salute at every walkthougher that come and goes...like boffyrox and milkwad T^T they're rarely doing their usual stuff now :/ okay so....


Sayonara~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment