Thursday, July 28, 2011

1337 5p34|<, Boring week...and....what else?

Yes, i just learn how to 1337 5p34|< :3

y35 ! j\_/57 134|2|\| |-|0\/\/ 70 |)0 |7!!!! 101(yes i just learn jow to do it!!!! lol)

And also...i've been bored -__- yes i am.....at first i thought, me and anggi are gonna be close friends, but now, i think that's highly impossible. when i mean highly, i mean |-|!9|-|1y !|\/|pp05!|313!!!

What after Anggi's been through 'cause of me, i shouldn't even show my face around her! I'm just a burden to her! Just as i thought, i can't forgive myself for everything i done! I'm just a clueless humanbeing that may have a problem on the noggin' or somethin'! It's all my fault!

I don't care if i'm putting myself all the pain, well at least because of the daily activities i'm doing really made it less 'cause there's much more important things than blaming myself...

And you know what...maybe in this school....i don't deserve any best friends, or close friends.....

Well thinkin' about it doesn't make it any better...i just hope someone can show this to them so maybe they can understand me a little, if they care, which they don't, and the airplane letter i gave to anggi, kana, and fara doesn't make any difference, i want them to answer the questions that's filling my head all this time...and after that, i just want them to leave me alone...(i don't care if fara and kana don't understand my logic!)

I just don't want to bother them so much, sure i sometime over react, but that's just how i am, but i'm not always like that, am i? anyway, if that bothers them, if my every inch of doing bothers them, well what can i say? One thing i must say to Anggi and Icha is...

"Everything i did, everything i do to u guys, it wasn't that emotion, no, it was my way of being pals, 1 most important thing u guys must know about me is, i always take relationship lightly, but friendship...no, i take that seriously enough. the past few days we spent before seperating, i just want us to be best pals! but that cursed emotion, that CURSED emotion always drive me nuts from one way to the other and suddenly i accidentally spill it out, and after that...the emotion is gone....just like thin air.....but our friendship can never be..."

and icha, the thing i sent to you was just a bluff of my brain...i never meant every single word i said. no one is pure in this cursed world XD wait...why am i laughing? this is outrageous! >.<


anyway....that's it for now....there's 20% hope that anggi and icha can see this....

bid you all fare well.....

oyasumi.....

No comments:

Post a Comment