Sunday, July 17, 2011

Holidays :D

Well...
This is part of an assignment so i will do it for the cause :3

Yeah, my holidays.....i just spend time at home playing games, playing my laptop, lalala~ and went to gelanggang samudra, seaworld, and an apartment on kebon jeruk :3 i just love that apartment so much, 'cause it's small but really relaxing if i do say so myself :3 i just play my ps2 all day in the apartment, and drink ROOTBEER :D rootbeer party XD not.

And a few days before school starts, i got a cat, i named it Kimchi XD that's a korean dish :3 lol, it's a she btw

And almost everyday, i just lay on the couch and play RE4
UNTIL the CD ALWAYS GOT STUCK b4 meeting with Salazar the tiny king of the castle :3 with his hencmen of doom of verdugos, he haunts Leon 'till he's killed by him :D lol I WANNA BLUE EYE >.<

And oh yeah, my cousins from Bogor and Kudus came to my house for a sleepover 'till school starts...and yeah....that's it :3 i don't want to talk about my times at gelanggang samudra and seaworld so...bye :3

Sayonara ^^v

1 comment: