Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another PewDie fan art ^^


Hello bros! I'll probably post this on http://www.pewdiepie.net later on ^^ i hope you bros like it ^^ 

SO let me explain about this fine art of mine ^^ first of is Stephano....nothing much to say about him, except his creepy smile XD okay, now about PewDie, basically I was going to draw America(from hetalia) but i had another idea! so I combine it both! well, not exactly, i want the furry part of America's jacket =w=


well I don't want to look like it exactly so I gave PewDie's jacket a little eskimo theme and a brofist badge on his right arm and his real name "Felix" on his left chest....now about Piggeh....well I wanted to draw a 'human' version of Piggeh....i was confused about what would the hair look like and what not....and I remembered Pharos from Persona 3 and i kinda copied his style except the hair is kinda a mess and pig ears


So then I thought about stuff like...what is Piggeh's purpose to be put in amnesia? Is he a prisoner like the teleporting naked guys or the bros? or as a side dish for the inhabitant of amnesia? anywho, piggeh is somewhat part of the amnesia world that makes amnesia world....feel like amnesia world(???) so because of that I kinda added the collar. and you bros know that Piggeh is kinda...rotten and bloody and stuff so I added a few holes on his clothes and the bloody mouth ^^ and besides~ Piggeh's not a pig! Piggeh's a snake! XD well that's what i wanna say today so...

sayonara~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment