Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hiding Guilt

It's TheShadowFallen yet again ^_^

I'm gonna little about guilt and such :/ Yea ran into trouble again, but it's okay ^_^ I'll use this chance as an experience for me to build more courage and understanding about 'emotion'. I'm not gonna say that I use a certain someone's emotion for my own benefit, but it's something like that ehehe


To tell you the truth it made me a little empty inside...I don't consider this certain someone as my best friend, but a bond is something we share, I'm glad for him to accept for the real me...The 'crazy' me to be MORE exact. But just this little simple problem made him angry, an identity is not important in a friendship group anyways...lots of people already posted this, and I want people to know this guy and that guy, the group that's for the members to tell each other's secret...but I feel like he really cares about his face -__- really, you really care about it -__- Like seriously dude, who cares what you look, we're all still friends, you're the one to blame to start a flame war, not me, I'm just doing the pleasure to introduce you to the members, your face! People can easily saw mine, and it's no problem 3-( but behind those words is a sorry that's deep, another guilt that I have to be burdened with, the more the merrier i guess? I don't know my own feelings anymore...well, that's how I gotta live with i guess :/

So this is it, sayonara....

No comments:

Post a Comment