Friday, May 11, 2012

Promoting like a boss! (well, not really .-.part uno)

Okay so definitely I R GOING TO PROMOTE SUMTHIN' HERE :v

First of is PewDiePie :D


I ALWAYS MENTION PEWDIE FIRST! BECAUSE IT'S OBVIOUS! HE'S AWESOME! But now PewDie is in LA :v

*BROFIST*


And my second favorite walkthrougher always :3


He's just so funny and his british/american accent is just so cool and i love OJ because of him~ But yet again Snake is in Holland :v



And one of Snake's buddy, Vash :3


he's pretty awesome, not bad of a walkthrougher :v And no, I think he is not somewhere else I think

(no photo of Vash :v)

And the king of all minecraft, BlueXephos!


Lewis and Simon are funny and awesome :D They should be comedians or something XD

from left
Simon, Lane, and HoneyDew

I R TIRED SO I'LL BE SIGNING OFF!

Sayonara :3

No comments:

Post a Comment