Monday, May 14, 2012

What A Crazy Day

Okay guys, I'll tell you about my day today :3

It all started this morning when I wake up------skip that

At school my mood was really really REALLY bad as hell, I don't know if I'm happy or sad or angry or just....moody

So today we had a ceremony and Oca (a cat in my school that I love) was there ._. I salute you cat :3 And then I proceed to class.

Recess.

And then I was late for class...and I'm so scared to go in so I skipped it ._. And then thank the lords I was saved by an angel....well not an angel actually, just my friend ._. but I was really hoping for someone from my class to come to the toilet....God heard my prayers :| 

Okay so after that more recess...and I feel like I'm forever alone ._. Everyone doesn't love me


So I was moody again until the bell rings


And the *ccccceeeeeeeeennnnnssssssssssssssssssoooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrr* so I cried in class.

And everyone was shocked, because I'm the last person to even cry in class .__. But I'm actually a cry baby despite my scary psychopath(that's what they said) look :3 I cry when I'm hit in the mental part, I R FRAGILE :v

So everyone tried to comfort me but I couldn't even say 1 word except huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

okay stop that, I don't cry like that -___-

So in the end I just play happy go lucky and just try to forget that incident ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment