Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Deppresion on a new level

Yeah.....i started to be quite. I don't want to talk much. I'm just feeling so down these days. Is it deppresion?  I don't know, i never understood every emotion we humans have except happy, sad, and angry, and bored also. But still, i don't know what love really is, i don't know what the feeling of care is. I'm just....confused

Normal people shun the likes of me. I'm what i call is abnormal. I'm normal on the "laws of physics" and such but i'm abnormal on......my feelings

Is that it?

Is that why i'm like this?

I have no idea....nowadays, i don't recognize my own voice and reflection. I'm a stranger to myself....

Please God. Please make everything back to normal.
I want everything the way is was suppose to be.
But of course, it cannot be done...

What has been done cannot rewrite.
What i have done will remain.
The things i did will not be erase.
The fact that i hate "laws of physics" is in this kind of problems.

But one person....no.... 3 person accept me.
And they don't care about that.
Why is now different?

I don't think when i act.
I just accept everything like everything they know is good.
I'm a wreckless kid.
I was a bad back then, but that's because she made bad stuff look good.
I was foolish enough to encourage it.
And i became bad also.

And now, i have different images of myself....
And my mood change like a snap of a finger -,-
 Moodswings perhaps?

Well....
Oyasumi....

No comments:

Post a Comment