Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Dream I Had Yesterday

I had a really bad nightmare that still wounds within me.

So here it goes....

I was going to someplace i really don't know with both of my parents. Then we stoped by a shop near the road. I was waiting outside, and then it happend....
I saw "someone" that i know, but strangely, she was still a kindergarten if not mistaken for the height.
She was with her other friends, they are going into the shop near where i'm standing. 
I peeked through the window and spotted them, they were about to get killed!

I gotta do something!!!!!!

But then my parents came out and said it's time to go. But i refuse, i want to help her!
Then they said "we'll return, get in the car and we'll go to the shop just down the road"

So i just obey them and get in the car like a pussy i am...

Then they drove REALLY REALLY far away from the place, i was shocked, and then i asked them

Me: HEY! YOU LIED! YOU SAID WE WERE NOT GOING FAR!

Parents: We had to, you know we're in a hurry

Me: But one of my friend was going to get killed!

Parents: Are you sure? Isn't it just a resemblace of the someone?


I went quite, but i was really sure that was her. They couldn't be possibly 2 of them like that, but yet it was the younger version of her. I just can feel it in my guts. Then i said

Me: I'm walking back!
Parents: NO! STAY!

They locked the door, i can't pry it open

I just went to the back of the car, and i cried and yelled....

I'M SORRY!!!!

And crying noises i made afterwards, and i was awake afterwards, and i was still making the sound when i realize i was awake


I got shocked and my heart was beating dramatically, i feel so ashame i didn't save her, although it was in my dreams. And still i feel guilty

Well....oyasumi then

No comments:

Post a Comment