Friday, August 19, 2011

Just tips for friends


So i tried twice on the test, and it's no mistake, I'm an individualist, and i did the 2nd one on facebook btw. So i really want to say....people aren't treating me the right way, seriously.....so this is about Enneagram Type 4 and other such

Basic Desire: to understand self
Basic Fear: of being defective
World View: Something's missing. Others have it. I'm different from them because I don't.


Fours are sensitive, expressive, and creative. They are the "romantics" of the enneagram. Their focus is to find themselves and their significance, and to create their own unique identity. Fours are very self aware and often see themselves as both talented and special, but also as disadvantaged or flawed. At their worst, fours feel as though they have wasted their lives pursuing fantasies, and they find negative ways to escape their self consciousness. At their best, fours stop believing that they are more flawed than others. They become self-renewing, redemptive, and revelatory.

have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.

How to Get Along with a Four:
* Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
* Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
* Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
* Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
* Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!


What I Like About Being a Four:
* my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
* my ability to establish warm connections with people
* admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
* my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
* being unique and being seen as unique by others
* having aesthetic sensibilities
* being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me


What's Hard About Being a Four:
* experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
* feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
* feeling guilty when I disappoint people
* feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me* expecting too much from myself and life
* fearing being abandoned* obsessing over resentments
* longing for what I don't have

No comments:

Post a Comment