Saturday, November 26, 2011

Great, the old emotions are back == Here's comes my problem...yet again

I realize now, I have a problem that I always endure. There's this time on my point of happiness crumble so suddenly with many emotion that I keep ignoring. And then at that good time happiness moment, this bad memories suddenly burst. I can't help it if this happens. I became insane at first, then the anger release as if the river flows through the hillside. The anger I hid was blurred out and yeah, it ends up with me having no friends. This always happens every time i got to do something great or made a new friend that I really enjoy. For you guys that caught up in the cross fire, 

I'm sorry.
I didn't meant every word I said.
Well, maybe I did but..I'm just too exaggerating my feelings.
But still, I didn't mean it

I have a weird condition. I have emotions and personality issues. I just want you guys to know that I'm like this because I'm not making it up. It just is. 

I'm writing this while I try to stay calm. But blogs doesn't have people yelling at you like, "You wanna fight er something?" Or something like that. SO I can easily relax while typing this. But I just don't know, right now I just don't want to even see chat groups and other social internet stuff. I don't feel like chatting to the friends that I just met face 2 face today and the gamer chat group. I'm just having a bad mood, that's all I guess. I've gotta clear my mind. And maybe after that, I can return to my throne.


Sayonara, minna-san

I hope you can accept who I am


1 comment:

  1. lucky bastard. NOT EVERYONE IS AS LUCKY AS US, JO'S DAD JUST DIED. THINK ABOUT EVERYONE THAT LOST SOMEONE THEY CAN NEVER GET BACK NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRIED. just because you r curious abt who Reisha-senpai rlly is doesnt mean you can go all beserk! i mean, WHAT TEH FUCK GIRL?! you are all galau lyk this and do you how bad it is for GKI? do you know how bad it is for me? just because old friends betray you doesnt mean you cant find new ones. if i'm not your friend themn who the fuck am i to you? do u rlly think im that unimportant? dont be such a bitch in this. I have problems too. have u ever seen me going in shut down mode? nu uh. never ones have i been in shut down mode. it only makes others grief more. so wake up. members of GKI will gladly extend their hands toward you. i always extended mine to you. its time you see it and accept it.

    sign, anonymous.
    aka. adrika.

    ReplyDelete