Sunday, November 27, 2011

Let It Flow

There are things that some humans don't get.
There are people that have problems with their mental state that may can't be cured. 
And they treat it like "Oh, that's just exaggerating"
But what if it's not?

I found people have more problems than me. But at times, it's best to put all the shame on me. To realize myself how my life is great. Even with my condition. To re-humanize.

And some people might say, "Why should we care?"
It's best to care for other people that are gloomy or sad.
May God someday repay for what you did in the near future.
But, it's your choice.

And if they say, "So?"
Just one sentence, do you have a heart? Don't you feel sad for, don't think about other people, think about your friend that's sad. They need a light to shine on their problems. Especially for suicidal people.

I just want everyone to realize, don't be a heartless person. 

But in the end....

It's up to the people that has the problem, they want to be alone, let it be. They like refuse you like harshly, they    don't wanna trouble anyone, but they needed someone. They want you to listen, to release all of their burden.

Well, that's what I think.

So i guess that's it i guess

Sayonara


-Deep Depression Is A Step To Understanding-

No comments:

Post a Comment