Saturday, September 24, 2011

Clannad....THE BEST!

I just started to watch Clannad, and people that's looking at mah blog...

WATCH IT! I already finished the first season, now I'm watching the second....U know what's random about the anime....well to me that is

Why is Fuko constantly appearing randomly?

All i gotta say for this anime is, at first i thought it was those mushy love chick flicks stuff that's really annoying, because the explanation i received from people that's talking about the anime on youtube on the elfen lied vids....it's because they're saying a guy still loves the girl although she's something or something, i dunno the right words for it...(i forgot how to pronounce it)

Then they say it's a sad anime....this got me interested, i was planning to watch it after i finished hetalia....but u know, 'a rainbow appears after the storm', so i think it's better to watch something sad before watching something happy and kawaii ^^

Sorry you guys, but i won't post any pics 'cuz i don't have any and I'm too lazy to download it right now....

So yeah! That's it....i guess ^^

Sayonara~

No comments:

Post a Comment