Thursday, September 22, 2011

Random Posting

Hey-ho I'm back -,- So yeah, I'm bored....And now I'm more active these days posting stuff -,- So....I'm gonna talk about an anime that's really sad to me, and to some of you too if you have watch it....and it's called..........

ELFEN LIED

Yes, this anime got gore, blood, naked stuff, and more stereotypes 
BUT! This anime has a deep meaning...If you put aside all those inappropriate stereotypes...
You will cry your eyes out about the sad past of Kaede! T.T When she was melting in front of Koda(Kotha Kouda..uhh....we'll stick to Koda), I JUST CRY LIKE MY RELATIVE DIED! T.T Because that anime is just so sad T.T 

If ur now thinking like, that anime is old news, why r u watching it now? 

IT'S BECAUSE OF MAH AGE!!!!!!!--->1997 = 14
So I'm still searching and all that stuff, i come pass an anime that looked interesting, i watch/read it, and i go nuts all about it, and i like anime when i was 6th grade, and that anime is Naruto...and i started to watch animax, i liked La Corda D'oro, Idaten Jump, Hayate no Gotoku, and much much more ^^ 

And i'm starting to like bleach although i known that anime since 6th grade, but never got interested -,- YES I'M SUCH AN IDIOT FOR NOT LIKING BLEACH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!

Wow, we got off topic O.o

Okay, back to elfen lied....

I won't give any spoilers so i'll tell you this, watch this if

1. Ur mature enough
2. U won't gross out at blood, gore, and nude stuff
3.U don't care about stereotypes but just the storyline(like me)

Elfen Lied is a must watch for me, but for those of you who don't like gore, blood, nude stuff, etc.
DON'T WATCH IT!

Now for an epic appearance of the main character! 

Here's Lucy!
And this is Nyu!
And this is the double personality of Kaede!

Now to end this post with another pic!

Don't worry, she's pleased, my blog won't be destroyed ^^ she's happy ehehehe


1 comment: