Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SHE SUCKS!!!!! SUCK OUT LOUD!!!!!

Okay......I CAN'T KEEP MAH COOL RIGHT NOW! Oh God Oh God Oh GOD!!!!! U know what i feel if you just said sorry to a person that you really hurt or annoy and they just BLOCK you like 'you are retarded that is why i must block you' or something! OH GOD! She SUCK! SUCK!!! SUCK I TELL YOU! SUCK!!!!!!!!! SHE S-U-C-K! Oh God I'm so retarded for saying so much suck -,- But seriously! SHE SUCK!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FORGIVE HER FOR THIS!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF I'M ANNOYING TO HER! BUT BLOCKING JUST CROSS THE DAMN LINE!! JEEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

She suck!!!!!

I'll claw her eyes out if i want to!

Like oh jeez -,- she totally suck!

But it just cross the line!!

I'll roll her over using a roadroller!!!

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment