Friday, September 30, 2011

Fail at Basket T.T Gomennasai

For those of who was teasing me about how i fail...
THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS! REALLY! THANK YOU! NOW THE NUMBER 8 WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER!

Now to tell u all how it started...

Yeah it was at the hall. An extracurricular activity. We were doing some complicated stuff that just hard to explain by me. Now! Our coach said that we have to shoot 10 BASKETBALL CONTINUOUS(if we miss 1 we will have to start again from zero)! So it was the 8th ball and I was suppose to shoot the ninth.....but...as i was about to shoot....i just cursed myself by saying "I'm sorry if i miss the ring" and....

I MISS THE RING DARN IT

And everyone got disappointed and i got pwned by negative energy from EVERYONE! T.T

it was as scary as klokloklo from Russia but not that scary, just that weird feeling u get, u know?

So yeah we start over and fail so many times until the very end of time~

NAH! Just kidding, we just keep our patience and we finally did it! ^^v 


Now for the photo of the day


No comments:

Post a Comment