Saturday, October 1, 2011

Clannad.....FINISHED!

Oh GOD I'm so happy ^^v the best anime ending ever! I just wish there were more OVA's than just Kyou and Tomoyo T.T You know what.....I WANNA DO THE ILLUSION WORLD PLAY >< BUT in my school there are less people liking anime...It's just so sad T.T But there are more and more otakus out there so i better find em'!

LOL~

So anyways....i wanna do some plays from animes! Like...
-Illusion World (Clannad)
-Story of Evil (Vocaloid)
-Alice Human Sacrifice (Vocaloid)
-etc.

Yes some are from vocaloid songs but the songs are really great as a base of a play! Illusion World is about an empty world and a child lives alone in it, and she made a robot friend...While the Story of Evil is about Two royal twins that got separated when young and meet again some time later and the guy twin became a servant of his twin, which is a girl, and something happen and yada yada yada...And the Alice of the Human Sacrifice is basically about the worst stuff about wonderland.....I would really wanna do plays on my school! ....But I'm too shy and i get stage frights often O.O But if i wanna make my sister proud, i gotta use all of my knowledge about game & anime and turn it into something the other people can enjoy....A play is something everyone can enjoy so maybe i could give it a shot.....But yeah....I'm shy T.T

As promise i posted some Clannad pic~

Enjoy ^^











Sayonara~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment