Thursday, October 20, 2011

Introduction FTW!

Yeah, today we're gonna talk a little bit about me!

So, yeah, my gender's a girl (fyi if u guys still doesn't know)



I'm basically an otaku!(both in anime and games)



I LOVE LUKE FON FABRE!(he's mine! >w<)



LOVE LLOYD!(he's also mine >w<)



LOVE LEON! (both mine too >w<)




So yeah, I'm a fan girl on everything! XD

I'm easily depressed and complain a lot to friends if this happens, i find telling my family kinda awkward and embarrassing.



I like to be alone at times...


But at times i want friends by my side laughing and being happy


I like oldies music like Westlife, Brian McKnight, etc.


I'm basically slow on my own country's trend


Hates math(who doesn't?)


I'm easily curious 


I'm cute XD (just changed my hair and i look nothing like a tomboy!)


I cry at times, because i have a heart!



My way of thinking is different from normal humans!


I'm crazy at times


And i like to sing! ^^ But not really good


And last but not least, I can never hate people


So that's a few things about me ^^

Sayonara~

1 comment: