Friday, October 7, 2011

In the Middle of Nowhere

Can you see me?
Can you hear me?
I'm here, I'm always here.
Waiting, wondering, worrying,
If you can come here just like you promised?
Are you safe in this journey just to meet me?
I checked every edge of this empty place, 
Yet you still haven't come.

I waited since the day you said to me,
"Let's meet somewhere"
And i asked with delight,
"Where? Are we going to a special place?"
You just chuckle and gave me a smile and whispered to me gently,
"To a special place made for us, I promise I'll be there"
Now I'm here all alone,
Without you by my side,
When can you fulfill your promise to me?
When will you arrive here?

I sit on a small rock still waiting for you.
Then, in the distance i saw you, just a silhouette of you.
I ran and ran and ran chasing after you,
But then, there's another figure standing beside you.
I just stood there in shock.
I felt foolish for believing every word you said.

Now look where you left me.
In this barren desert all alone.
With nothing but dust and wind.
Look what you led me into.
This place you said as our special place?
This miserable place?

You led me into this dark place.
You led me into this lonely place.
I will not ever forgive you for that!

I saw your silhouette again with another girl.
But the girl left you suddenly,
And you fell to the ground with a heart broken cry.
Then the girl came near me.
She is staring at me with two beautiful eyes and said to me,
"He used you to make me jealous, don't let this happen to you again..."
"It hurts..", i said hopelessly,
"I know", she said with a frown.

Because of him, I'm stuck at this lonely place.
The girl left and move on in life.
She said to me before leaving,
"Forget about him"
I tried and i tried and tried again,
But i was not working.
I will forever remember his smile, his voice, his looks.
Forever and ever...
Stuck
In
This
Place.....





No comments:

Post a Comment