Sunday, October 9, 2011

Almost UTS and about stuff that needs to be said!

Oh! Where do i begin! ><
It's almost exams and I'm still lazily playing my laptop!
Better make this quick then!

You see, my friend is going to make a story(ehm anime)! And she's using the #21 generation(elementary school) to be the characters! Yeah for now I'm gonna tell you about my character and later on I'll edit this and post a pic + tell about the other characters.

Okay! My character:

Roxanne Akrianne

According to the writer, Roxanne is the young mistress of the Akrianne family, a family with very high status. Has a tendency to be disobedient towards her family rules. Hyper, but gets easily scared/worried around Iris Almarie. Works as a spy under the Almarie family. Family has no.1 economy in the world. Prodigy. Very smart but acts like a fool. Rarely cares about exams and so.

So that's it for now ^^ Wish me luck on the exams alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment