Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TheShadowFallen....STRESSED OUT! And a short story about the "PPL" teachers

Tick tock tick tock~ Oh, look at the time...4 DAYS UNTIL EXAMS! O.O 

Oh god oh god oh god!!!1!!1!111!!!!!

And i wanna talk about the"PPL" teachers(college students that wanna be teacher) at my school shortly...
You see, people in my class, and maybe the whole #19 Generation hates these teachers, but me, I'm neutral actually
These guys are just trying to learn to be a teacher, and yeah, the job maybe stressful at times...
Especially in my class -,-
I think both of sides are not right but not wrong as well

IF the students may be a little less noisy and more pay attention, maybe they won't call us dumb all the time, yet they always come to our class with anger, and we don't like that as well.

It all leaves one thing, first impression

I say...guys, u gotta say sorry to the teachers, they're new, they don't know how to teach students just yet, and u guys just play big talk with them without considering their feelings and what do they have to put up with

And teachers, laugh, be happy, smile! School just sucks if the teachers are grumpy and sinister looking! I respect you guys for trying to teach us, but if u guys can also consider our feelings and perspective...maybe we can reach an understanding?

Neither side is right, and neither side is wrong
Which makes this mess never unsolved
Say sorry if u can,
Or anger will arise
Let the bonds between us be tied

Please, i hate it when the teachers just get angry, and i hate it too if the class just played disrespect on em'
I pretend to hate, but if i told them I'm okay with them they will be all like WTH? O.o Keepin' low profile B)

Now for the pic of the day

Can you imagine if Lucy is a teacher?! O.O *flee*

No comments:

Post a Comment