Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The epicest 5 songs i know! XD

Okay, so I'm still bored you guys -,- And I'm gonna tell the 5 epic song that ever been known to me! -,-

1. The Banana Song - Len Kagamine

First of, this song is BETTER than any Beaver song! Secondo, the kawaiiness(is that even a word?) of Len! XD Third, IT'S A SONG ABOUT BANANAS = Len the Banana King~ :3

2. Caramelldansen - I dunno who made it -,-

U know the dance ! If you don't, you don't deserve to live! You gotta pass it sometime around -,-
I won't explain 'cause it's an unexplainable epicness -,- And the song suits the moves, c'mon, like what other song has a lyric dance on me balls? -insert jizz in my pants meme flashback-


3. Caipirinha - I dunno who made it -,-

With only hips movin' and a finger, the song is catchy to it :3 The epicness is unexplainable also...deal with it! It's fun to look at, and my boredom even dance to it :3




4. Gotya Gotya Uruse! - Akita Neru

I just blank out when i tried to remember this epic song XD But now i remember, I'm gonna write it :3 So our adorable, yellow hair, and a laughstock of Miku has a song! And it's called Stop Nagging Me XD IT'S so perfect for my mood right now ^^




(warning, Rick Miku/Leek Roll'd senses detected)


5. Never Gonna Give You Up - Rick Astley  A random guy Miku Hatsune

Okay, this is a must for the epic song(if it's a 10 epic song, i'll add what is love, fukkireta, bed intruder, and more but imma to bored now -,-) Rick Astley created it, some guy edit it, and Miku sings it...get the picture? So i just got pwnd by a singing robot with a leek for some reason O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment